Then it turned into a triathlon. Oops, I don’t know how to ride a bike. Guess I better to learn how to do that.
Not Easy to do as an adult right? Thanks to some dedication from some good friends Amanda and Allan and the hill (yes, you learn to ride a bike as an adult by starting on a hill..I know, sounds nuts, but it works) outside their house, bike riding…check. Ran like a turtle the wind through some 5k’s, lived at the gym pool and did lots of practice falls rides and then blammo…I was a triathlete. This from a gal who had tried and failed numerous times in my past to achieve a 5 min run without my lungs exploding. Could it be true, you CAN do whatever you set your mind to? Living proof= Cinnamon.
Let’s do more!! muaahahahahaah
- do 4+ 5k’s this year and run the entire time, finish time of 35 min or less
- do sprint triathlon (1 or more) in under 2 hours
- do 1-2 bike rides of 50+ miles
- be able to run a 10k without stopping/minimal hydration walk breaks
- complete 100+ mile bike ride
- complete Olympic distance triathlon